No products in the cart.
This event aims to bridge the gap between technology and business, create a platform to inspire mentoring, leadership and collaboration among stakeholders in the tech world.
Highlights of the Event:
- The Competition: There will be a dev competition. Because of the nature of the event and its emphasis on Leverage and collaboration.
- Round Table/Mentoring Session: Later in the event, there will be a mentoring session where participants will have the opportunity to meet and ask questions from figures in Nigerian Tech industry.
- The Seminar/Conference: We get to be addressed by several people (take a look at the speakers below)
- Yele Okeremi: MD CEO of Precise Financial Solution; Has financial products sold in 23 countries, his products are currently being used in 25 banks in Nigeria.
- Enahoro Okhae: A business consultant, certified life and performance coach and trainer. He has spoken to top executives from almost every bank in Nigeria; He has helped to set up businesses from the scratch and save a few others from going into oblivion
- Minister of Comm. & Tech: Since the event will mainly consist of young techpreneurs. It would be great to know what plans and opportunities are available on the part of the government.
- Collaboration: participants have to be in teams
- Idea must solve a Nigerian problem (Economic, Social etc)
- Idea must make business sense
Benefits from the Competition:
- Financial Empowerment
- Support to build business plan and other relevant documentation
- Business mentorship